terça-feira, 27 de novembro de 2007

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth trying for.

I know. I didn't write yesterday. But I was so fucking tired and I wasn't in the mood to talk about my presentation. Well, what can I say? The first song went totally wrong, and I almost died of despair. I cannot explain the feeling of playing in front of people, of sharing something important to you. Music is very important to me, not as important as writing, but I really care about this.
Oh, yes, the other songs went pretty well, and I felt like I could do anything after these moments of anxiety. I promised to myself that, in the next presentation, I won't get nervous and I'll do my best.
By the way, I did a really, really, good french test, and I hope nine or more. Arghe, I cannot handle anymore tests. Tomorrow will be a gorgeous day: my vacations, goodbye school. Oh, I am so thankful for its coming, that I can't even believe it's almost in my hands. Nevertheless, I'll have a spanish test tomorrow, a music test on thursday and, finally but not less important, an oral french test. Oh, and, of course, math's tomorrow (I have studied all day long for this, avec [avec? ok, french is affecting my mind!] with Lygia.), and we are a little confident about this. Ly, we can do it, we can!

I have a lot of ideas of new chronicles (I don't know the word "contos" in English. :/) to turn on and in the paper, inside, inside. Many characters and their behaviors and feelings and thoughts! But I'm too lazy (and I must say busy too) to write this now. I need time to put the ideas in their right way. I'm the sort of perfectionist person, as you can imagine, I need a big analysis of my people of paper.

Well, that's all, folks! :D
I Think I'll play Ragnarök right now. :)


There's no love, like your love
And no other, could give more love
There's nowhere, unless you're there
All the time, all the way

2 comentários:

marina disse...

acho que a palavra é "shor stories"? falam assim dos contos do Neil Gaiman. Tales me parece uma boa palavra, mas talvez não seja a exata. Bom, ansiosa pra ler tudo mais aqui ou lá! Ah, a sensação de poder expressar e ser a música ali naqueles momentos, deve ser muito mágica, quando passa o nervosismo! Gostaria de conseguir sentir isso algum dia,a través de outra coisa. Prefere que eu comente em inglês aqui?
beijos!

marina disse...

"short" ¬¬