domingo, 25 de novembro de 2007

Goodnight, goodnight.

I was going to write here like I was someone else, a character; but I decided not to do this. Well, I think I'll start talking about me, just a little.

My name is Priscila, I'm in the second year of high school and I'm so fucking tired of doing many courses at the same time. Well, french, enslish, spanish and piano. I like all of them, but sometimes I don't have time to do other things. Better: to do nothing.
I love to write and that's my life. Or I think it is. I love to read too. The truth is that I cannot love many things or people.
I love him. I am completely sure about this. He is the most important person in my life. Forever and ever.

The end. I'm not too much.
Believe me.


Tomorrow I'll have physics, chemistry and french tests. But I'm really nervous for the piano presentation. That's my first and... I'm so afraid it'll go wrong. My hands will tremble, and I won't be able to play. Oh, god bless me! And the worst thing ever: he'll not be there to see me and to wish me luck and say that everything will be okay.
I'm out of mind, I cannot do this... really.


The room was silent as we all tried so hard to
remember
The way it feels to be alive
The day that he first met her

Nenhum comentário: