domingo, 25 de novembro de 2007

Hey.

->Today has been a normal day: boring, old-fashioned (yeah!) and superficial. Sometimes my life sucks. I love to do many things here, inside me, but now and then I feel like running away from home. In his arms. All I have always wanted.

I miss doing interesting things. I want to travel around the world, write about new and unwritten people. People: they are my obsession. Their mood, their movements and gestures. Is there anything more... perfect?
But, on the other hand, I cannot see their own way to be. They can be calm, friendly, completely peaceful. And, also, violent, selfish and petty. They are the both sides of a currency. That's abnormal, people are both, not just one. They have two faces, two spaces for just one matters.
Nevertheless, I could not wish they were different, understand? They are so strange to me like this, and that strangeness make me very... I do not know.

Ok, forget about this stuff. First of all, I don't even know whom I'm writting for. Well, I'd bet to say... for me. I think I am such a selfish. Always me and me and me. That's why I started with this blog, kind of diary. Well, I'll take a shower, but I'll be right back.

Nenhum comentário: